Automatic Payment Plan
Sign up or cancel automatic payments online. Simply click here to login to your online account or create an online account and follow the instructions under the financial information tab.
Automatic Payment Plan Authorization Form-Print and complete this form to enroll in bank draft. (automated credit card payments must be set up or cancelled online in SmartHub)
Automatic Payment Plan Removal Form-Print and complete this form to cancel participation in the program.
What is the Automatic Payment Plan?
The automatic payment plan (APP) is a method by which WIN Energy REMC draws money from your bank account or charges your credit/debit card automatically on the due date each month to pay your monthly electric bill. You may choose to have your monthly electric bill charged to your credit/debit card (VISA and MasterCard only) or drafted from your checking or savings account each month. This is a free service offered to all our members as a convenient way to pay your bill.
How does Recurring Credit Card Charge work?
- You must login to your SmartHub account to set up your credit or debit card to be charged automatically each month.
- You will receive a bill each month that states, ‘Do Not Pay-Credit Card is Being Charged for the Amount Owed’.
- Your credit card will be charged and your WIN Energy account will be credited on the due date of the bill.
- Enrollment in the recurring credit card program is effective through the expiration date shown on your credit card. It is your responsibility to update the expiration date or any changes to your credit card. If your card expires, automatic payment will be declined by your credit card company and your electric account will remain unpaid.
- If a credit card is declined for any reason a fee will be charged to your WIN Energy account. A second decline will result in removal from APP and a deposit may be charged.
How does Bank Draft work?
- You may sign up online on SmartHub or complete this form and return to any one of our offices.
- You will receive a bill each month that states, ‘Do Not Pay-Account is Being Drafted for the Amount Owed’.
- Your bank account will be debited and your WIN Energy account will be credited on the due date of the bill.
- It is the account holder’s responsibility to inform WIN Energy of any change in your bank account number or routing number.
- If a bank draft is returned for any reason, a fee will be charged to your WIN Energy account. A second return will result in removal from APP and a deposit may be charged.
How do I enroll?
- To enroll using a credit or debit card, login to SmartHub.
- To enroll using a checking or savings account, you may login to SmartHub or complete the authorization form, include a voided check and return to WIN Energy REMC, 3981 S US Hwy 41, Vincennes, IN 47591.
- Please allow one to two billing cycles for the plan to be implemented. Continue to pay your bill until the Do Not Pay message appears on the bill.
- You may cancel your participation in the program at any time with written notice to WIN Energy REMC.